Kotobukiya ArtFX Statue: Avengers Movie’s Iron Man Mark VII Review
As one of the latest releases for the year 2012, the Kotobukiya Avengers Movie: Iron Man Mark VII ArtFX Statue depicts Tony Stark’s alter ego. The armor suit is more technologically and scientifically advanced than previous models as it is equipped with the most powerful features for fighting. In fact, this statue is not like all the other handcrafted models of the Iron Man suit. It’s sculpted using 3D technology, so that fine details are incorporated in its overall design.
Key Features of the Kotobukiya Iron Man Mark VII ArtFX Statue
- Japanese Import – This model is an original and patented product.
- Recreation of 2012 Avengers Movie – Marvel Comics’ character Iron Man is recreated in this action figure.
- 3D Sculpting Technology – This technique produces a more detailed outcome.
- LED Chest Lighting System – This feature can be used in 3 modes; on (continuous), off, and motion detecting mode.
- Helmet Eyes LED Light – The statue’s helmet eyes can be set to light up continuously.
- Classic Pose – The Iron Man statue is presented in a classic pose of having its harms held back to shoot laser beams from the chest. The legs are planted on a piece of pavement depicting remnants of war.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 6 x 5 inches
- Product Weight: 3.5 ounces
- Quick assembly – all the pieces snap together tightly, that one can’t tell that it actually arrived in several pieces.
- Presentation – the paint job on the Iron Man Mark VII ArtFX is nicely done as it has very vivid details.
- Action pose – Iron Man stands on a piece of pavement, ready to fire another killer beam from his chest.
- Several lighting options – there’s an on and off button, and you can also use the motion sensor feature.
- Stable – the base stand makes the statue stable.
- The Parts are Not Numbered – Unlike previous models, this statue’s parts are not numbered. However, it’s still easy to assemble as there are only 5 pieces (body, left arm, right arm, legs, and base stand).
- While I like the sculpt and light feature, the paint was way too dark. If you like it as it it, it is one of the best Mark VII.
The Kotobukiya Avengers Movie: Iron Man Mark VII ArtFX Statue has an overall rating of 4.7 stars out of 5 at the Amazon.com site. While some customers think of this as just a toy, more avid fans of the Avengers series consider it to be a collectible item. This is an eye-catching statue, and many consider it to be a great piece of art as it uses 3D sculpting technology.
How Much Should You Expect to Pay for the Kotobukiya Avengers Movie: Iron Man Mark VII ArtFX Statue?
See the price below. This model of ArtFX statue from Kotobukiya is available at the Amazon.com site.
We highly recommend this model of ArtFX statue to all Marvel Comics and movie fans, especially those who are big followers of Iron Man. It is the perfect replica of the Iron Man Mark VII character as it uses 3D technique in its production. In fact, you can even set its lighting system in 3 modes – off, continuous on, and motion sensor mode. While some may find the Kotobukiya’s Iron Man Mark VII ArtFX Statue to be a great and innovative toy, collectors may simply want to keep, display, and treasure it.
Best Price: $ 117.50Tags: ArtFX, avengers, iron man, Kotobukiya, mark vii, Statue