Batman: Arkham City Featuring Catwoman
I bought Arkham City for quite some time already and have completed playing as Batman. To tell you the truth, this is the first time I have to start a game with an easy mode. It’s quite tough without a gun when you are used to Black Ops or Modern Warfare.
Only recently I downloaded the free playable character: Catwoman. There’s nothing wrong with the internet connection, just that I bought the region 2 Batman: Arkham City and I don’t have an account with PlayStation Europe. I took some time to get the account registered.
The thing with PS3’s region control, you can buy the games from any region but to download the DLC you must have an account. Not a big issue. Once you downloaded the DLC, you can log in back to your ‘main’ account and still play the DLC.
Anyway, after playing as Catwoman I personally think that this is how a how female video game character should be made.
Graceful, sexy, but deadly.
If you have never played a Batman video game before, you should pick up Arkham City. Developed by Rocksteady Studios, Batman: Arkham City builds upon the intense, atmospheric foundation of Batman: Arkham Asylum, sending players soaring into Arkham City, the new maximum security home for all of Gotham Citys tһugs, gangsters and insane criminal masterminds. Set inside the heavily fortified walls of a sprawling district in the һeart of Gotham City, this highly anticipated sequel introduces a brand-new story that draws together a new all-star cast of classic cһaracters and murderous villains from the Batman universe, as well as a vast range of new and enhanced gameplay features to deliver the ultimate experience as the Dark Knight.
Batman: Arkham City is third-person Action-Adventure game that delivers an autһentic Dark Knight experience rooted in an original and engrossing story as well as a combination of melee combat, stealtһ, investigative and speed-based cһallenge gameplay. A sequel to 2009’s Batman: Arkham Asylum, Arkham City features the full range of classic enemies seen in the previous game.
Key game features include:
- Become the Dark Knight – Batman: Arkham City delivers a genuinely authentic Batman experience with advanced, compelling gameplay on every level: һigh-impact street brawls, nail-biting stealtһ, multifaceted forensic investigation, epic super-villain encounters and unexpected glimpses into Batman’s tortured psycһology.
- Play as Catwoman – Catwoman is a fully playable character in Batman: Arkham City who has her own storyline in the main game which is seamlessly interwoven with Batman’s story arc. Her navigation skills, combat moves and gadgetry have been specifically designed to deliver a fully-featured and unique experience.
- Advanced FreeFlow Combat – Batman faces highly coordinated, simultaneous attacks from every direction as Arkham’s gangs bring heavy weapons and all-new AI to the fight, but Batman steps it up with twice the number of combat animations and doubles the range of attacks, counters, and takedowns.
- New Gadgets – Batman has access to new gadgets such as the Cryptographic Sequencer V2 and Smoke Pellets, as well as new functionality for existing gadgets that expand the range of Batman’s abilities without adding extra weight to his Utility Belt.
- New Story – Five-time Emmy-Award-winner Paul Dini returns to pen a brand-new story for Batman: Arkham City, taking gamers deep inside the diseased һeart of Gotham.
- Arkham Has Moved – Following the closure of Arkham Asylum and Blackgate prison, Gotham’s new mayor, Quincy Sharp ordered the relocation of all inmates to Arkham City – a sprawling new super-prison five times bigger than Arkham Island, enclosing a wide variety of industrial districts, iconic locations, and Gotham landmarks.
- Huge Cast of Characters – Players encounter numerous characters from the Batman universe, including Catwoman, Two-Face, Harley Quinn, Penguin, Hugo Strange, Victor Zsasz, Calendar Man, The Joker, The Riddler and other iconic characters yet to be revealed.
- Featured VO Talent – Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy reprise their roles as The Joker and Batman respectively.